Schedule A Free Consultation!
In many cases a consultation can be arranged at your home, office, or hospital room.
(626) 974-8883 – Available 24/7
IE call: (909) 622-2420
Personal Injury Attorney Timothy A. McDonough
Timothy A. Mcdonough is an Accident Attorney with 3 locations located in West Covina and Covina. He’s the Personal Injury Attorney with the experience to win! Accident Attorney Services include accidents involving a car, Semi-Truck, Pedestrian (crosswalk), Motor Bike, Bicycle, and Motorcycle. We also provide for Wave Runner, Jet Ski, Seadoo, Boat, and other Water Craft accidents or injuries. If there is No Recovery No Fee is needed with most cases. Schedule Your Free consultation Today!
Our West Covina law firm has a dedicated Accident Attorney. Tim McDonough is an experienced lawyer practicing almost exclusively in personal injury for traffic collision vehicle and motorcycle accidents. Excellence in legal service since 1989.
Check Out Our Other Featured Websites!
not affiilated with any governmental nor law enforcement entity.
Accident Attorney of West Covina
WE HANDLE ANY CASE INVOLVING:
- Dog Bite, Animal Attack
- Death, brain, amputation and other serious injury
- Whiplash, neck, back, joint and head injuries
- Slip, Trip, Fall, Premises & Elder Abuse
- Hit and Run, Uninsured Motorist, Insurance Claims
- Neck, Back, fractured bone, Serious Injury, or Wrongful Death
- Bus, Train, Tractor-Trailer, 18-wheeler, Roll overs
- Assault, Battery, Sexual Harassment, wrongful Termination
- Food poisoning, foreign object in meal
- Product Liability or defective product, Strict Liability
- Police, Security, government misconduct, civil rights violations
- Divorce, Custody, child support, asset division,
- other accident and civil cases !
Any persons with a legal issue should contact Attorney Tim McDonough directly for legal advice including information regarding any applicable statutes of limitations. Failure to contact Mr. McDonough directly for a cases review may result in irreparable damage to your legal rights. You should contact an attorney immediately for any legal advice.
THIS IS A CHRISTIAN OWNED LAW OFFICE